Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

5 posters

I love newbies!

wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

I love newbies! Empty I love newbies!

Post  wattson86 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Everyone loves playing against newbies, makes the stats look incredible. post your how you destroyed a newbie

I forget who I was playing with, it was either shwany, vendetta or dwt but man did we kick all sorts of shit outta this poor american kid who had yet to figure out what one red bar meant. This guy was consistantly getting figures of 3 kills and at least 40 deaths. Westarted playing when i was about to prestige and he was level 13, by the time we had finished he was 15 and i was lvl 18. what a noob!
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

I love newbies! Empty Re: I love newbies!

Post  Vendetta292 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:59 am

lol
    i wont try to remember every time cause well we would be here for a while Razz
    I remeember When eddy first joined us, and we was playing HQ, M40 was hosting, and our opposition had one person on the team that was over the first prestiege, needless to say, we absolutely destroyed them
    While waiting in the lobby for the next round to start, i recieve a message from eddy saying
    "that was soo cruel"
    LOL! Laughing
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 am

lol i remember that like yesterday it was so fun but felt a little sorry. i remember when i first started i had trouble wit the red connection to thats why my dinga acc stats are so shit hehe. well it was a team tac and i was playin on benders acc he was watching, it was snd on shipment. i died in first round and had some noob on my team. then 4 some reason there were 4 ppl on other team so it was 4 on 2 i thought this was gunna end really bad. i got 17 kills to 1 death and i think i might hav planted once. they were such noobs we won 4-1 made. try story ask bender Smile
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 am

thats why my ratio is crap.
    because i never knew what red bar ment until 2nd prestige elephant
    ELITE_M477
    ELITE_M477
    8th Prestige

Post  ELITE_M477 Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:59 pm

when i first started off i was the same as you guys until i was 2nd prestige and joined 0wn? until then i was just getting smashed by americans cause i had a red bar. here i am not being able to figure out why some matches i couldnt shoot shit and others i was doing pretty good. if only we all knew....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content