Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

+14
sUrFeR869
bENder001001102
Vendetta292
KAGE44
Dinga69
Jak_5
Luke69err
AUScdub
xReaper69x
wattson86
Porky_12
reidONE90
Jerrakos
adamst2
18 posters

whats your favourite sport, and who do you support?

adamst2
    adamst2
    Deputy Clan Leader

whats your favourite sport, and who do you support? Empty whats your favourite sport, and who do you support?

Post  adamst2 Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:00 pm

my favourite sport would have to be football(soccer) and i follow the best fukn team in the world, Manchester United!
    Jerrakos
    Jerrakos
    Admin

whats your favourite sport, and who do you support? Empty Re: whats your favourite sport, and who do you support?

Post  Jerrakos Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:37 pm

exactly the same as u todd.
    football and
    manchester united
    reidONE90
    reidONE90
    1st Prestige

whats your favourite sport, and who do you support? Empty Re: whats your favourite sport, and who do you support?

Post  reidONE90 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:55 pm

my favourite sport is Ice Hockey and Football (Australian Rules Football) in ice hockey i go for Detroit Red Wings and Tampa Bay Lightning and in footy i go for Richmond Tigers
    reidONE90
    reidONE90
    1st Prestige

Post  reidONE90 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Manchester United Suck Very Happy Go Liverpool alien
    Porky_12
    Porky_12
    Gold Cross 55

Post  Porky_12 Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:11 am

Id have to say rugby union and tennis would be the way to go.
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 am

American football, not really i favourite team though just enjoy a decent game. And league, looking gorward to the grand final this sunday, gonna be epic
    adamst2
    adamst2
    Deputy Clan Leader

Post  adamst2 Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 am

Manchester United Suck Go Liverpool

remind me who won the champions league and english premier league?
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:01 am

I like rugby union and i support the Wallabies, I also like rugby league and support The Titans and i enjoy NFL and Support the Dallas Cowboys
    reidONE90
    reidONE90
    1st Prestige

Post  reidONE90 Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 am

Yeh i like NFL aswell i go for Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots Razz
    Jerrakos
    Jerrakos
    Admin

Post  Jerrakos Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:55 pm

reidONE90 wrote:Manchester United Suck Very Happy Go Liverpool alien

u wanna be banned?
    say it again lol Very Happy

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 pm

MotoGP is the best sport in the world and football sucks.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 am

well i have acouple of favourite sports hockey because i play it and im a state champion Very Happy and i also like wrestling even its not really a sport i dont mind playing soccer but i hate watching it cause its so boring same with tennis very boring ice hockey is really cool to i like watching when they get into fights and also like motorsports like v8 supercars,motogp,nascars,f1 and ect and

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 am

and i would say my favourite soccer/football team would be arsenal but i rarely watch soccer/football i only watch it when australia is playing
    AUScdub
    AUScdub
    Level 55

Post  AUScdub Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 am

tigers and Anaheim ducks pig
    AUScdub
    AUScdub
    Level 55

Post  AUScdub Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 am

go bolton Smile
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:54 am

First of all i like UNION most cos im a kiwi but live in aus.. then League.. TITANS AND MANLY,, then NFL WHILST GOING FOR THE COLTS OR RAVENS.. HAHAHAHAH STEELERS SUCK ASS
    Jak_5
    Jak_5
    Level 55

Post  Jak_5 Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Alright boys, I play soccer and rugby league, i go for Newcastle United (Martins #9) in english league and QLD Roar in A-League, for Rugby League NQ Cowboys (don't give me shit about this year plz), i like Moto GP as well, Casey Stoner is the man, i also watch Rugby Union and go for the Crusaders and Australia, duh, i play futsal for QLD, and i am also a very good, if i say so myself, soccer player, most of the time its gotta be League though (even if this year was a joke) thats the reason i play soccer. I love sport so hit me up with a convo about it anytime no matter what sport. Also i am a major fan of Detroit Pistons basketball team anyone else? oh and as for NFL its Falcons for me. Got a jersey to support all these teams Very Happy
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 am

Basketball NBA go pheonix suns. and AFL im a carlton man Smile
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:49 am

man afl is an insane sport. its like a couple of dudes got together and wrote down their favourite sports and why they liked it then combined it all together to form the hybrid sport you guys call afl affraid . I've been to a couple of games at the mcg, i can see why you guys get into it. its crazy, but great to watch craziness cyclops
    KAGE44
    KAGE44
    Deputy Clan Leader

Post  KAGE44 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 am

im a rugby league player so it wqould have to be league but i love to watch all sports. extreme sports has to be one of my fav things.
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:55 am

Gotta say AFL..
    Tassie hawks FTW cheers
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:46 am

hey vendetta i did not know u were from tassie where are you at launceston????.
    bENder001001102
    bENder001001102
    1st Prestige

whats your favourite sport, and who do you support? Empty benders fav sports

Post  bENder001001102 Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 am

AFL - West Coast Eagles

Motorsport - F1, V8 Supercars, D1GP (drifting)

Basketball - NBA - Phoenix Suns

Wrestling (sports entertainment) - Jeff Hardy, Y2J, The Rock (all old school awsome!!)

afro
    sUrFeR869
    2nd Prestige

Post  sUrFeR869 Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm

soccer . . . and i couldnt give a fuck who wins.
    Mentilopoulos
    Mentilopoulos
    Admin

Post  Mentilopoulos Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 am

LFC all the fukn way. i agree wit u ReidOne. Football i the best sport in the world Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
    lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 am