Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

+8
Vendetta292
bENder001001102
Porky_12
Dinga69
Locky101
wattson86
Luke69err
xReaper69x
12 posters

People Who Take Games To Seriously

xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

People Who Take Games To Seriously Empty People Who Take Games To Seriously

Post  xReaper69x Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm

yeah i posted this here because it can go into other games aswell but has anyone noticed how serious people take video games i mean its a fucking game if you die your gonna respawn theres no need to make death threats against people i mean ive done the occasional fuck you and stuff but not death threats like i hear some people do. Can anyone list any funny outbursts from people who take the game to seriously cause i think there quite amusing
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

People Who Take Games To Seriously Empty Re: People Who Take Games To Seriously

Post  Luke69err Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Dude im getting a major clue right now, yer me too, oh ur clue is giviving me a clue, oh ur clue is giving me a RAGING CLUE, oh my clue is curving to the left, oh lets follow your clue,

I AM THE DAWG , THE BIG BAD DOOOG, "KID im gonna need u to get oout thew car" "Thats cool im done shootsting my video anyways

LEGEND
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah know what you are saying. Had a few people, kids mainly about 14 which for the most part come from america do the whole " I'm gonna come to your house hommes, I'm gonna beat the white off of you with your laggy arse playstation"

general stuff like that, everyone has heard it. its worse when these people are doing it to people who don't have mics. Its fine to do it to some people, but to tell a 12 yo that hes a cunt and that you're gonna ram a controller up his fagoty arse is just a bit far. There should be a way to mute people talking altogether i reckon
    Locky101
    Locky101
    Level 55

Post  Locky101 Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 am

I had one person send me a PM (she did not have a mic or was not using it) saying you guys were all shit bunch of f**king camping C**TS that cant play for shit blah blah blah blah Laughing I think she did not like being OWNED Laughing Laughing Very Happy
    She end up sending me a few in the end i just ignored her Laughing
    but what i found funny is my style of gaming is to run with guns blazing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy
    (anyone who has played more then on game with me knows that)
    and i found her campimg heaps ah Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I will for the hell off it name and shame her Very Happy camperkiller Twisted Evil
    There was this other time were a guy kept killing me in hc s&d just being a real nob sac reckoned he was going to cut my throat out
    again cause i was doing better then him Rolling Eyes
    So from that some people need to take a good hard look at them self, When i get toooo frustrated i will walk away for a bit have a smoke and a rum cool down and remember its just a game hold on THE GAME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:16 am

Locky101 wrote:Very Happy camperkiller Twisted Evil
    :

holy shit, the same thing happened with me with this crazy arse person. Except she was provoked by scubasteve Evil or Very Mad Very Happy because he was giving her shit for camping nd calling herself camperkiller but for some reason thought it was me and so started pm'ing me crazy things like suck my own cock and such. good fun Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    Locky101
    Locky101
    Level 55

Post  Locky101 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:20 am

wattson86 wrote:
    :

holy shit, the same thing happened with me with this crazy arse person. Except she was provoked by scubasteve Evil or Very Mad Very Happy because he was giving her shit for camping nd calling herself camperkiller but for some reason thought it was me and so started pm'ing me crazy things like suck my own cock and such. good fun Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

had a feeling it was not this psychos first time Laughing
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 am

probably not her last either.

Hey, someone should get that kid a mic! I would love to hear some of the insults she could come up with on the fly. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:56 am

by far americans are the fuckin worse offenders. they are such fukin crybabys it gets to me when all they do is fuckin complain about the lag but yet the fuck wits stay in the game. fuk what i do is leave and find another room is really that hard to do lol.
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 am

im gunna make a new account and call t I_hate_americans lmao.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 am

what a great name

i remember when i was playing with lukecimek he was yelling out the strangest shit
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 am

you're already a target for abuse, you really want more?

having said that, americans are easily the worst and i would love to hear what a bit of provocation
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:28 pm

haha i find it funny cause one of the reasons i didnt want to join cbfh was because someone i cant remember his name kept saying all this shit and it just started fucking me off lol, but yeah americans are the fucking worst but its funny when they say shit on aussie servers and im just like read the score faggot
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Oh struth, Fucking YANKS AND THEIR OI MAN ILL KILL YOU, AND SHUT THE FUCK UPS, dude if you were here id stab ur ass, AGREED YANKS ARE LIMPWRISTS. yep i agree with luke, yea mee too, and me..

They took err jeerrbbss
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:09 am

Yea reaper you dont have to worry about CBFH cause we got rid of all the shit talkers. this time round this clan is much better and have alot of better ppl. i dont care what we say to americans cause when its all said an done aussie will stick together. but just dont want to see us talk shit to other clans. as we are a noticed clan now. hey reaper where have u been?????
    Porky_12
    Porky_12
    Gold Cross 55

Post  Porky_12 Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:06 am

Yeah why cant people just chillaxe and play the game. Makes for much more fun. Abuse should only be thrown at americans Laughing
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 am

Yeah why cant people just chillaxe and play the game. Makes for much more fun. Abuse should only be thrown at americans

abuse and where possible, faeces. (sorry your monkey gave me the inspiration for that porky)
    Stupid americans. I was playig with a couple of them yesterday in a teamdeath. had a kill to death ratio of about 2:1 they were about 0.7:1. They started to say how shit i was because I refused to camp in the last minute and ended up getting dusted by a fellow t/\g member and so we lost by i kill. Stupid americans
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm

M_40 ownedurass wrote:Yea reaper you dont have to worry about CBFH cause we got rid of all the shit talkers. this time round this clan is much better and have alot of better ppl. i dont care what we say to americans cause when its all said an done aussie will stick together. but just dont want to see us talk shit to other clans. as we are a noticed clan now. hey reaper where have u been?????

ive been busy last couple of weeks and havnt found time to go on and call of duty gets a bit boring when you hit 55 gold so ive beeen mucking around in other games
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:26 am

lol wattson americans are stupid fuks lol. u will have to start a new acc reaper lol.
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 pm

M_40 ownedurass wrote:lol wattson americans are stupid fuks lol. u will have to start a new acc reaper lol.

i dont really want to becasue soon as far cry 2 comes out thats gonna be the main game i play so i wont be on cod alot
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 am

fair enough m8. i will have to let you know when we have clan battles then hehe
    bENder001001102
    bENder001001102
    1st Prestige

Post  bENder001001102 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 am

Locky101 wrote:
    wattson86 wrote:
    :

had a feeling it was not this psychos first time Laughing

did she sound hot?
    Porky_12
    Porky_12
    Gold Cross 55

Post  Porky_12 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Lol bender what do you think about haha.
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 am

wattson86 wrote:. There should be a way to mute people talking altogether i reckon

You can mute people in games, but not while your waiting for the game to load or if you in the lobby Neutral
    Just in case pale
    Mentilopoulos
    Mentilopoulos
    Admin

Post  Mentilopoulos Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 am

i hate dem guys whop just start full swearing dere heads off for no reason just cos they die or think uve done smfn. they just gotta get ovr it that T/\G is better than them tongue tongue tongue
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:09 pm

i take games to seriously when i lag.
    if its bad enough and ie had about 5 servers like it before ill turn the ps3 off and swear till im over it then get back on it and do it again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 pm