Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

+6
shwany
wattson86
Acobata
Jerrakos
Mentilopoulos
Dinga69
10 posters

Wicked noscope vid must watch

Wicked noscope vid must watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Wicked noscope vid must watch

Post  Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:29 am

i never was in ur clan or cbfh ive always been in one clan so how im a clan whore

Post  Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 am

i dont have a problem what are mentioning me for
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 am

This is why i want a leaving section.
    honestly alot of the time all i see is myself and m40 on the forums and all i see in game is mentis and M477.
    I know were all busy but fuck its not hard to find 5 minutes to scan the forums and let eveyone know your still kickin about.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 pm

im always on this forum or on the ps3 but dont really play W@W

Post  Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 pm

i dont have a problem with any of u guys so y r u complaining
    Porky_12
    Porky_12
    Gold Cross 55

Post  Porky_12 Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 am

Cos you are quite negative dude. No need to bring guys down.
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

lukecimek wrote:i dont have a problem with any of u guys so y r u complaining

cause im sick of your negative shit and how you always say your better then everyone the fact is your not as good as you think you are

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:51 am

how am i so negative and i know im not that good not my fault its that i just beat phenoix more then once i dont see how its so negative
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 am

all we are sayin is that if u go through and see most of u and doomsap post that are negative and bring guys or something down.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 am

what the hell do i have to do with this

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 am

i know i dont really care if i put anyone down thats there fault 4 being so emo and also MLMN i own ur ass wat kind of man gets let down or watever really come on
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:17 am

lukecimek wrote:i know i dont really care if i put anyone down thats there fault 4 being so emo and also MLMN i own ur ass wat kind of man gets let down or watever really come on

so if you put someone down their emo? you are making no sense just shut the fuck up and quit while your losing cause your not gonna win cause in case you havent noticed no one here likes you except for domsap

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 am

be quiet u emo go cut ur self or something
    shwany
    shwany
    6th Prestige

Post  shwany Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 am

ROFL!! dude why are u even on this forum if ure not in tag? havent u got something better to do rather than just bag people out? seriously if ure not interested in using this forum for the proper reason it was created for, just leave... its that simple Cool

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 am

ill leave when im ready when i reach 10 prestige on this shit forum
    shwany
    shwany
    6th Prestige

Post  shwany Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 am

fkn ROFL!!!! havent had a laugh like that for a while Laughing

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 am

im glad i made u laugh
    ELITE_M477
    ELITE_M477
    8th Prestige

Post  ELITE_M477 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

haha lol i agree with evry1. y are u evn on this website if u just want to reach 10th prestige. ROFL! that is the most nerdiest fuked up shit i have ever heard...lets just make random comments fukin bagging ppl out so i can get 10 prestige. Sounds good to me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    and yeh the only people from T/\G i often play with is vendetta, shwany, mentis, and a couple of others occasionally.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 pm

well i was in tag but then i decided to go back to my old clan and decided ill leave when i get to 10 prestige
    shwany
    shwany
    6th Prestige

Post  shwany Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 am

lukecimek wrote:im glad i made u laugh
    not something to be proud of mate Very Happy
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 am

lukecimek wrote:be quiet u emo go cut ur self or something

hahah me emo? fat fucking chance hate those cunts. you have really go to realise paying me out doesnt work cause i dont really give a shit what people think espicially fat fuckers like you go get some friends cause you obviously dont have any here
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 am

well said reaper lol. well do u really know what u are sayin luke u said b4 that u were not in CBFH or T/\G. now u are sayin u will leave this clan when u reach 10th prestige. WTF is wit that. i really dont hav time 4 ppl like u that talk shit. dont come on here and talk shit about this clan or guys in it. so do all of us a favour and just leave.

Wicked noscope vid must watch - Page 2 Empty my no scopes

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 pm

zzirgrizz= staged bullshit with his clan =TR= its on next gen boards.

me= the shit Very Happy (just ask dingas wife)
    heres my cod4 one
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVbWjNI7Dg
    heres my cod5 one
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVbWjNI7Dg

not best graphics but im getting a capture card so ill be recording perfect quality shit.
    ELITE_M477
    ELITE_M477
    8th Prestige

Post  ELITE_M477 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 pm

emphasis on "SHIT"
    LOL i joke man you are pretty good but unstopable32 guy is fukin pro.
    Good to see you got on to the website btw.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 pm