Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

+15
bENder001001102
KAGE44
Locky101
AUScdub
Jerrakos
adamst2
dRmArK1994
Invincible___NDM
Dinga69
blackArc1
wattson86
zapy
Cellslayer
Luke69err
xReaper69x
19 posters

What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

What Kind Of Music Do You Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:31 pm

quote Is this a copy paste effort? Or did you sit there and type these all out?

copy paste from my face book site
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

What Kind Of Music Do You Like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

Post  wattson86 Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

oh true,that makes sense. otherwise thats one hell epic typing session, and to even put it in alphabetical makes it insane.

crazy this dance gavin dance does r&b through to techno stuff. Anybody know a link to check out some of their music?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 am

all right here we go theres alot old afi, the all american rejects, alterbridge, anti-flag, ATREYU, , AVENGED SEVENFOLD, BILLY TALENT, black stone cherry, bleeding through, blink 182, the bloodhound gang, bowling for soup, breaking benjiman, bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine, children of bodom, cky, cradle of filth, dance gavin dance,disturbed, drowning pool, escape the fate, falll out boy, finch, finger eleven, foo fighters, funeral for a friend, gnarkill, gob, good charlotte, green day, GNR, HIM, the hot lies, jonas brothers, kid rock, kill hannah, killswitch engage, kisschasy, the living end, machine head, maroon 5, mcqueen, metallica,motley crue, motorhead, murderdolls, my chemical romance, nickleback, nirvana, papa roach, paramore, PARKWAY DRIVE, rammstein, the ramones, rancid, red hot chili peppers, reel big fish, rise against, saliva, seether, simple plan, SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR, story of the year, system of a down, tenacious d, three days grace, trivium, the used, weird al yankovic, yellowcard, 3 doors down, 30 seconds to mars, the 69 eyes

Last edited by lukecimek on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:34 am

theres alot more but thats all i put on there and i did the same as domsap got it off my facebook page

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:38 am

and to tell u the truth i ABSOULUTLY HATE RAP/RNB/HIPHOP/TECHNO/URBAN i cant stand the music i hate it with a pride i would prefer to listen to country/western music even emo music is better RAP U CANT SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 am

lukecimek wrote:and to tell u the truth i ABSOULUTLY HATE RAP/RNB/HIPHOP/TECHNO/URBAN i cant stand the music i hate it with a pride i would prefer to listen to country/western music even emo music is better RAP U CANT SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP
    same
    AUScdub
    AUScdub
    Level 55

Post  AUScdub Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 am

pearl jam and kings of leon and mgmt are fkn sick
    adamst2
    adamst2
    Deputy Clan Leader

Post  adamst2 Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm

crazy this dance gavin dance does r&b through to techno stuff. Anybody know a link to check out some of their music?
    you must have to wrong band mate because they are a hardcore/screamo band so try search them again

Post  Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 am

has anyone heard of job for a cowboy there ok but abit weird

Post  Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:14 am

you guys should check em out especially you zapy

Post  Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 am

oh by the why u guy should check out ten masked men the really good and funny they do cover of songs like beat it oh baby baby hit me one more time and their heavy metal and children of bodom r good and they do some good covers
    Locky101
    Locky101
    Level 55

Post  Locky101 Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:44 am

I listen to nearly all types of music but i cant stand that screaming stuff it gives me the shits Very Happy
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 am

oh locky thats what pretty much everyone listens to lol... ilove that kinda music hehe
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:38 am

Dude that screaming shit is the fucking sex. i agree with dinga OATH
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:41 am

yea i agrre wit like its like sex. ecspecially when u get married lmao. ps3 and music become very close hehe. just jokin not that bad. ok u got me lol. really gettin married is not that bad. Smile
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 am

haha fucking mad dude. ps3, sleep, eating, myspace and women, is all my life revolves around in a nice little package
    wattson86
    wattson86
    Gold Cross 55

Post  wattson86 Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 am

adamst2 wrote:
    you must have to wrong band mate because they are a hardcore/screamo band so try search them again

thought it was strange that people were listing dance gavin with slipknot. makes way more sense. any chance you know of a link to a sample of their stuff?
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 pm

Locky101 wrote:I listen to nearly all types of music but i cant stand that screaming stuff it gives me the shits Very Happy

hahaha your missing out on the best music you will ever hear screamo is the fucking bomb and i agree with luke aswell it pretty much is the sex and whats this dance gavin dance stuff ive kind of figured out its screamo but what do they sound like (like what band to they sound similar to)
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:42 am

hey reaper you should look dance gavin dance up great screamo backwards pumpkin song is awesome song.. not sure who i could compare them to. the singer has a unquie voice. todd aka adamst2 got me onto them and i went out and bought there album. Very Happy Cool Laughing

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 am

if u guys ever want to download an album/cd/videos/movies/games i suggest this program called bitlord i use it all the time really quick and u download bascially anything
    KAGE44
    KAGE44
    Deputy Clan Leader

Post  KAGE44 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:24 am

i listen to everything from the old stuff because thats what i grew up listen to with my parents, now i like a bit of r'n'b, heavy metal, dance just about everything. but you cant go past the 80's
    bENder001001102
    bENder001001102
    1st Prestige

What Kind Of Music Do You Like? - Page 2 Empty benders music

Post  bENder001001102 Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:38 am

hey boys
    i listen to mozart, tchaikovsky, and beethoven.

but in my spare time i'll listen to disturbed, the butterfly effect, tool, metallica, foo fighters, and katie perry (coz she kisses girls hahah)
    Locky101
    Locky101
    Level 55

Post  Locky101 Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:33 am

M_40 ownedurass wrote:oh locky thats what pretty much everyone listens to lol... ilove that kinda music hehe

but they dont sing, dose not take any real talent to sing well scream that shit:lol:
    what im sayin is i cant sing for shit but look at this
    yell yell scream yell sream yell rah rah scream scream
    that would be a hit in ur eyes ah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 am

LOVE as i lay dying, Some arap n shit go alright.
    mostly alexisonfire, bring me the horizon, whatevers on at the time really Very Happy
    blackArc1
    Level 55

Post  blackArc1 Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:55 am

if sum of u guys like scorching and high screamo vocals listen to "Damnation and a day" plus "Nymphetamine" (albums)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am