Tactical Assault Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Assault Group

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Clan Forum

+15
bENder001001102
KAGE44
Locky101
AUScdub
Jerrakos
adamst2
dRmArK1994
Invincible___NDM
Dinga69
blackArc1
wattson86
zapy
Cellslayer
Luke69err
xReaper69x
19 posters

What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

What Kind Of Music Do You Like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

Post  xReaper69x Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Locky101 wrote:
    M_40 ownedurass wrote:oh locky thats what pretty much everyone listens to lol... ilove that kinda music hehe

but they dont sing, dose not take any real talent to sing well scream that shit:lol:
    what im sayin is i cant sing for shit but look at this
    yell yell scream yell sream yell rah rah scream scream
    that would be a hit in ur eyes ah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil

hahaha it takes more talent to scream then sing cause youve got to train your throat not to give out halfway during a scream and some screamo bands to use singing vocals in there songs
    sUrFeR869
    2nd Prestige

What Kind Of Music Do You Like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

Post  sUrFeR869 Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:19 pm

heavy metal/metalcore/death metal

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:59 pm

i like listenin to rnb and hip-hop ... good music Wink .. gets the legs movin haha
    shwany
    shwany
    6th Prestige

Post  shwany Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 pm

depends what sorta mood im in. I love everything from like punky pop to rock. Also love European trance and hard dance. Tiesto is a muscial god!! cheers
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 am

Totally Tripping balls A teacher at my school was leaving school with Bring Me The horizon blearing in his car, holy shit, then today i asked him if hes goin to slipknot and he was like and i quote "Fuck Yes Slipknot and Machine Head are fricken sweet" Jeesus Christ on ice skates

_______________----------__________________
    Deadset Legend Like a Star @ heaven
    Mentilopoulos
    Mentilopoulos
    Admin

Post  Mentilopoulos Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:16 am

hes a mad ass ay bro.... lmao
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 am

bENder001001102 wrote:hey boys
    i listen to mozart, tchaikovsky, and beethoven.

but in my spare time i'll listen to disturbed, the butterfly effect, tool, metallica, foo fighters, and katie perry (coz she kisses girls hahah)

Ha my uncle is like best friends with the butterfly effect, personally i dont really like them
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:40 am

Locky101 wrote:
    M_40 ownedurass wrote:oh locky thats what pretty much everyone listens to lol... ilove that kinda music hehe

but they dont sing, dose not take any real talent to sing well scream that shit:lol:
    what im sayin is i cant sing for shit but look at this
    yell yell scream yell sream yell rah rah scream scream
    that would be a hit in ur eyes ah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil

takes way more skill them singing, it took me a few weeks to learn how to do it properly, my friend cant get it after a few months :p.. it the screams aren't just yelling into the mic, u have to stretch your lyrics and scream on your false chords. pig squeals are even harder, you got to do the above and keep your tounge on the top of your mouth (in a way).. have you ever tried speaking without moving your tongue? lol, doesnt work.. i cant get the death metel grunts so idk about them.
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Dude ive been trying since 2006 and im still stuggeling, so ive just given up, SCREW ITS TOOO HARRRRRRDDD
    Dinga69
    Dinga69
    Clan Leader

Post  Dinga69 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:23 am

what an awesome teacher lol. butterfly effect are awesome i saw them live really good. last year they had a heap really good bands come to tassie i saw kiss chasey they were insane. COG there were fucking awesome if ya get chance guys go see them. missed out on seeing the getway paln cause had my knee done. then last but not least i saw birds of tokyo they were they best buy far they really know how to put on a show
    Vendetta292
    Vendetta292
    Admin

Post  Vendetta292 Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 am

well your fuckin amazing hahah Laughing
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 am

lol luke.. there fairly easy to do, it will start off fairly quite tho, like a loud whisper, make sure you drink alot of water before trying tho or you will fuck up your throat a bit.
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:41 pm

im the same as luke ive been trying for a while and i have noticed improvement in the loudness i havnt tried with a mic so it might sound louder if i used one
    Luke69err
    Luke69err
    6th Prestige

Post  Luke69err Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 am

yea im not gonna try on a mic ill scare every one, i can do the wisper one aiiight but any louder im shiiiit
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 am

I'm not overly loud either, but make sure you breath with your diaphragm and push out with it while screaming, that can increase the loudness a bit. and make sure you drink a lot of water too before trying.
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 pm

yeah aparantley if you dont scream using your diaphram it can fuck up your throat hardcore
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 am

xReaper69x wrote:yeah aparantley if you dont scream using your diaphram it can fuck up your throat hardcore
    same thing happens if you scream on the part of your throat where you talk from, water helps you not to damage your throat.
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 am

drinking water before also makes you sound better i reckon
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 am

xReaper69x wrote:drinking water before also makes you sound better i reckon

i think eating alot of chips (salty food) makes you sound better, but it probably fucks up your throat even more lol
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 am

i had a bit of a breakthrough the other day i was jsut mucking around singing to parkway then out of no where i did a really loud one hopefully this means im getting better and it wasnt a fluke
    zapy
    2nd Prestige

Post  zapy Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:13 am

yeah i got mine really louder too a few days ago from doining the yelling and screaming part from some songs from bring me the horizon
    xReaper69x
    xReaper69x
    5th Prestige

Post  xReaper69x Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:02 pm

i got to practice with a mic today i didnt like the sound of my scream but my mates said it was really good

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 am